Black Friday | Free Shipping | Ends 1st Dec
And some other things you'll need:
1. Place the joiner on the ground between each side of your track, with the open side of the track facing upwards.
2. Slide one half of the joiner into one side of your track
3. Slide the other half of the joiner into the other side of your track
1. Using the track as a guide, position your brackets 100mm inside from each end of the track.
2. Place the remaining brackets evenly across the track between your outer brackets. We recommend 650mm between each bracket.
3. Connect each bracket to your track. To attach the brackets, gently clip the small claw from the end of the bracket into the groove on the track. Hold it in place and use the lever at the back of the bracket to lock and tighten it onto the track.
4. Use your curtain drop measurement to line up your track at the correct height. You can find your drop measurements in your order details by logging back into your account or checking your order confirmation email.
5. Mark each bracket point with a pencil
6. Remove your brackets from the track to prepare for installation!
An obstruction is anything that protrudes further out than the rest of your wall. Obstructions can be things like:
If there is no obstruction on your window, you can skip this step.
If you do need to clear obstructions, follow the below steps:
1. Measure your obstruction from the wall to the tip of your obstruction
2. Using a drill or screwdriver, loosen and extend your bracket by the amount that your obstruction protrudes
3. Tighten screw and repeat for all bracket
1. If you haven't already, remove your brackets from the track
2. Using your measure points as a guide, fix your brackets to the wall. If installing into plaster, you may want to drill and insert toggles before fixing your brackets.
Connect your track to the brackets by gently clipping the small claw from the end of the bracket into the groove on the track. Hold it in place and use the lever at the back of the bracket to lock and tighten it onto the track.
First, your curtain wands will need to be placed onto the track runners. Connect the wand to the dedicated curtain runner on the track (it will look different to the other runners).
Curtains will need to be attached to the track runners and your space will be transformed! Using the hooks behind your S-fold curtains, start connecting and snapping them onto the curtain runners that are inside the track. To get the perfect S fold wave in your curtains, push each fold behind the track to get a deeper rounded fold (in the shape of an S!) and continue for the whole curtain.
For pinch pleats curtains, super easy - just hook the curtain to the runners on the track!
We'd love to learn more about your project and provide any product + design advice.
Got questions? Our Help Centre has the answers! It's basically Curtains 101 and easy to follow guides.
Learn more about our DIY curtains
and how we do things around here